Industrial Teflon® coating – South Bend, Indiana
Some of the outstanding characteristics of industrial Teflon® coating include:
- Non-stick – Low wear due to sliding, and excellent release qualities to prevent the buildup of foreign particles
- Low Coefficient of Friction – Generally within the range of 0.05 to 0.20. Excellent for applications that have moving parts that touch each other.
- Heat Resistance – Can be used in high heat environments without losing or affecting any other properties.
- Cryogenic Stability – Can withstand sub-freezing temperatures without losing or affecting any other properties.
- Chemical Resistance – Low porosity of the coatings provides permeation resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Non-Wetting – Water beads up for easier and more thorough cleanup.
- Unique Electrical Properties – Can withstand high voltage and has a low energy dissipation factor. Adding fillers to certain coatings can result in an anti-static coating.
- Abrasion Resistance – Durable and tough, very resistant to scratches and abrasion.
- FDA Conforming – Many Teflon® coatings are approved for food contact by the FDA.
If you are looking for Teflon® powder coating in South Bend, Indiana, Specialty Industrial Coatings is ready to put our expertise to work. Our conveniently located facility offers minimal lead time (5 days) and advanced capabilities. We can handle parts up to 3500 lbs. and are capable of fast, same-day color changes. All of our systems are backed up to ensure consistent production and customer satisfaction. Specialty Industrial Coatings is a Total Quality Management Company and is ANSI Q9002 compliant.
All customer products are closely monitored by our trained staff to ensure customer compliance.
To learn more about industrial Teflon® coating and other services offered by Specialty Industrial Coatings, please click here to contact us or call (574)784-3711.